Re: DW

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> okay, question for all you brilliant people (Rhys)...

not feeling particularluy brilliant, but thanks (:

i dunno if anyone else has answerred you... it looks like you are replying
in kind. so something in your email receiver is doing it.

meaning: someone sends you html. your email receiver says 'o HTML? i can
do HYTML too!'  so whomever is sending it to you is bad, but your email
fella-reader is being dumb. check to make sure you have turned off the
html-ability.  prefer plain text. there should be a tab in your options
menu that will all you to send only plain text. NOT rtf. rtf will allow
htmla nd other mess silly things.

> Why is it that sometimes when I reply to an email, the
> text comes out in this format?  Is it an html thingy?
> I know that typically when I respond to Matt's posts,
> this doesn't happen.

> What's the dill, pickle?

dill is tha tpart of the pickle that makes your mouth feel like turning
inside out in a pleasantly strange manner.

etc etc etc

rhys