Re: DW

okay, question for all you brilliant people (Rhys)...
Why is it that sometimes when I reply to an email, the
text comes out in this format?  Is it an html thingy?
I know that typically when I respond to Matt's posts,
this doesn't happen.
What's the dill, pickle?

Kelvin

--- The Mattrix <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:

<HR>
<P>kelvin moaned... </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&nbsp;&gt; Why do I have to live in Louisville?!?
</P>
<P>Jessyka replied:</P>
<P>&gt;well, you're the one who said you wanted to
move, anyway! why not do it now? </P>
<DIV></DIV>&gt; :)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How sweet!&nbsp; Tryin' ta hook up another "love
connection" in the orchard!?!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Oh, and Kelvin, why not attend BOTH OtR
shows.&nbsp; If you were a REAL fan...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Content with myself,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
the easiest way to share and print your photos: <a
href='http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag3_etl_EN.asp'>Click