Re: YAY!!!!!

OH HAPPIEST of HAPPY DAYS....

>From the perky JLuvzMusyk at aol_com :

>yay! how excited am i that over the rhine is coming to pittsburgh in february?!?!?!?
>
>matt, i'm sure you'll be there...anyone else gonna come out? twila? anyone?

I'll DEFINITELY be there, and, interestingly enough, I'll also be square, though I won't be "coming out".   However, if I were to, it would account for much about my life.   (I'll stop now...  ;-) )  Anyway, Yay, indeed!!  And woot!  And "Praise the Lord"! et. al.

>jess-y is a happy kid.

Add THAT to the understatements file, along with Liesel's now classic "I'm not a lesser girl"! :)
(I'm such a listee groupie!  I'm a slut with a listserv!)

Maybe we'll have coffee afterwards this time.(?)  We could discuss 18th century erotic french literature even...well...maybe not, but coffee is good!  Heck, I'll even wear a turtleneck and pretend to be smoking from a pipe, just to convey that sense of upscale pseudo-intellectualism that OtR fans exude naturally.   (Yes, Jess-Y, there are worse things to be obsessed with/addicted to other than "Lord of the Rings"! ;-)  Find three in this paragraph.  tee-hee.)

Kelvin, buy that jet and join us!  Twila, wake up and start making plans, blondie!

Gotta jet,

Matt

"The beautiful is not chosen, the chosen becomes beautiful" -Cowboy Junkies

"I choose you, Pikachu!" - Japanese saying

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/