RE: Tribute CD & Concert

We're too early in planning to know how it will shape up, but I would think
that we'd give PREFERENCE to those musicians that performed on the disk, but
probably wouldn't turn anyone away if there was space.

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784