RE: disregard...

Yeah, I think my darned ISP is having some hiccups... It was working when I
checked it at 7:30am, but I get to work and BAM! It's down. It's either my
ISP or my two new XP boxes that share the network with my server. Not sure,
yet, which it is.

Right now, I'm working on a temporary bare-bones order page that will be
there even if my site is down. Gimme a few minutes, and I'll let people know
where it is!

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs at the University of
Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                       (513)-558-3784