Re: Tribute CD & Concert

--- Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> wrote:

> i did "iron man."  it was a nice surprise to have
> karin and ozzy sign my copy.

ozzy is always so nice like that.

> (not really... i did the silly-ass version of
> "jack's.")

kewl! actually, that's one of my favourites. i
remember hearing an earlier version of it from bruce
at the 2000 taft show weekend. it really came
together! i recorded "lucy" in a friend's basement. i
was overjoyed with how well it came out.

> i tended to like the more "off beaten path" ones...
> overall, it's a very diverse and enjoyable album.

i  very much agree.  that's why the album's so kewl.

> > here's the next crazy idea:
> > why don't we all get together and put on a
> > rhinelander concert for the band?

> bruce and i were talking about this around the time
> of the third deadline for submissions... um... sept
> 2000...

so that would make it a realitly in... march 2003.

> it would be fun.  i can't do a performance piece
> for mine.  unless it's put on wax, and i get some
> DJ skills... :)

> i could just hit play.

i could do the milli vanilli lip synch thing.

> fake van gogh,
> Dan

cheap renoir,
bink