Re: The genius that is the OTR tribute album

i am now one happy bink.

my copy of the tribute album was waiting for me when i
got home yesterday. at long last, the idea became
reality. what was even more pleasantly suprising was
that i received a handwritten thank you from lindford
and karin for contributing to the album. (i recorded
freebird.)

the fun thing about the album is that it is so very
diverse in sound and style. some tunes remain faithful
to the originals while some are COMPLETELY off the
beaten path. i will let you discover which for
yourselves, but that liberties were taken with some
tunes makes it that much more appealing and
interesting.

here's the next crazy idea:

why don't we all get together and put on a rhinelander
concert for the band? let them sit and listen for a
change? :{)}

at any rate, i feel very privileged to have been a
part of such a labour of love and that it all goes to
quite a good cause.

bink