EUR 136!!Ouch.

To quote Mark :...they have Violet Burning's Strength for a whopping EUR
136....
        *sits stunned* EUR 136!!! My goodness, that's hideous! I could buy a
CD burner for that!! I wonder if anybody acutally paid that much....it's
worse than e-bay auctions. wow.  ((for those of you outside Europe 136 Euros
is about $110 or £90. ))

'The store I bought them in has got all OtR cds, which is very rare
outside the us'
            I want one!I want one! I can't find OtR in any stores in
Britain. Possibly the larger ones in London may have the more popular CD's,
but amazon.co.uk is my lifesaver. Excuse me while I swim over the channel...

hugs,
Tash

"It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance,
it's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance.
It's the one who cannot be taken, who cannot seem to give,
and the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live."
{{::Amanda McBroom - The Rose::}}