new otr cds

Hello all,

yesterday i purchased the The World can Wait single. It also contains a
yummy remix of If Nothing Else and Latter Days from GDBD.
It's the first OtR single i've come across (in Holland).
Have they released singles back in the IRS days?

I also bought a 3cd set with the Adam Again tribute at C'stone 2000.
With Karin doing bgv on two songs. It sounds great. I particularly like the
songs Mike Roe did.
The other two discs have Adam Again sets from previous c'stones. Haven't
heard them yet.

The store I bought them in has got all OtR cds, which is very rare outside
the us, i guess (probably even within). They have Eve and TWHF (including
booklet) for EUR 34 and they have Violet Burning's Strength for a whopping
EUR 136.
Now I'm a big fan of tVB, but I would be very hesitant to pay that much for
a cd.

Just a small note,
Mark