Tribute CD: All Orders SHIPPED!

Thanks to the hard work of Drew Vogel and ... Well, JUST Drew Vogel, ALL
orders placed prior to 11-Jan-02 at 9:30am for the Tribute CD have been
shipped. Every single one.

Everyone that pre-ordered: Thank you so much for your faith in this project.
Your contribution enabled me to get this done, and I could not have done it
without you.

To those that haven't ordered yet: Now is the time! We're fully stocked,
well-prepared, and your order will be shipped the NEXT DAY (after funds
clear, of course). Check http://www.drewvogel.com for ordering information.

Putting this project together has been an incredible task. The anticipation
of people receiving it and actually hearing what I've been working on for so
long is quite intoxicating.

Some day, I'll have to tell the story of putting this project together.
You'll all enjoy it!

---