Re: PLEEEAAAASSSSE...........someone help me!---apology to blondes

i just realized, i may have offended some of you out there by the blonde
comment....but jessyka and matt know...i am quite blonde.  but naturally
so.  my defense to all the blonde jokes is that it only those that are
processed blondes that fall under that stereotype.  oops! i may have
offended some more.  : )

oh well.  : )

                    "J. Marie
                    Hall"                To:     TYoder at sschwab_com
                    <fionaeval@yah       cc:
                    oo.com>              Subject:     Re: PLEEEAAAASSSSE...........someone help me!

                    01/10/2002
                    10:13 PM

>woe is me, for my hard drive crashed, and.... color
>me blonde...i
>didn't
>back up any of my otr rarities!!   a whole
>year...gone! gone!... gone i
>tell you!  could someone PLEASE help me out here?
>i've chastised and
>whipped myself soundly...now i'm just pleading for
>help from one of you
>kind-hearted souls.

i bet it won't be a blond ;-}

'cause i'm a blond, yeah, yeah, yeah,