Re: I have virus-y emails too

hi tasha...

> No, you're not the only one honoured with the pleasure...two in my bulk
mail
>  (which is weird since OtR messages are filtered to another folder)
>  Did the subjct line involve a reply to a  message *you* had sent?
>  Both mine did, just wondering if that could be how to spot it?

hi...yeah, i've gotten them too.  they come back for every post i've made to
the list (i wish we had that silly "thank you for your tim" post maybe
instead?).  with aol you can see when a file has an attachment, and the first
time i opened it, the e-mail had nothing in it, but there was the option to
download.

i was at school, so i didn't much care about the silly thing.

anyway, that's how *i* recognized it.  maybe someone should send the e-mail
address from whence it comes to the list (i looked, it's no longer in my
*recently deleted mail folder*).  that would be an easy way to find it.  :)

awaiting the psycho virus post...
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka

to believe in oneself is to set your spirit free.