Re: we just have a different crutch

--- "Nat O." <indigoroses at hotmail_com> wrote:
> How long have you been smoking?

five years this spring.

>You have to set your mind to it, and not have any
> cigarettes around you, or friends smoking them, or
> smoke filled bars for quite a while.

as well as refill prescription for a good
anti-depressant!

>Although I do believe it's been about five months or
so since I last touched one.....yay!!

that is a yay, that's quite an accomplishment
congrats!

> Tasha
> ((who's recovering from her embarrassment))

hmmmm, i figure you have nothing to be embarrassed by
-- and should it start to creep up on you read some of
my old posts.  i have embarrassed myself into a cave
by using misplaced pronouns, sending out bulk crush
e-mails and misspelling (horror of them all) karin's
name...!

regards, liesel

=====