Re: Sadness - Cross post from VOL List...

Peter Juvinall wrote:
> I'm a frequent lurker to the list...sorry I haven't
> contributed a whole lot lately :\, but I have
> enjoyed the discussions!  Anyway, this is a copy of
> a post from Bill Malonee of Vigilantes of Love
> regarding the status of their band (I know quite a
> few folks on here are VOL ppl too):

[snip Bill's letter]

why is this sad news?

it's always been bill's band.  bill going on with
the name "bill mallonnee" rather than "vigilantes
of love" makes no difference to the fans, anyway,
does it?

the sound will most likely be the same.  he'll get
jacob, kevin, etc to play on the albums, etc...

no big deal.

it's a shame that they didn't find 2001 to be a
good year, but the bill camp isn't going to really
be changing much, are they?

i'll always support them, whether they be "VoL"
or "Bill &  the VoL" or just "Bill"...

Dan

np: galactic cowboys - debut

=====