Observations

Observations:

the *mind* of this list seems to work together much the same way as the
*mind* of an individual: Coming down from thinking deeper thoughts
(infallibility, etc.) it finds release and comfort in the silly
(rubber-duckies, wearing many pairs of underpants simultaneously).

Mike Allred, creator of Madman comics once recommended the simultaneous
wearing of 5 pairs of pants around the house while alone to break the
predictable progression of a day because, when broken, freedom is grasped.

I think Larry is a fine name.  My cat was named after my one of my favorite
cousins whom I remember as being quiet, compassionate, humorous, intelligent,
with a kind word always at the ready.  There's also Larry Underwood from The
Stand who was a right good cat hisself in a fictional sort of way.

cutie-patootie is a pretty nifty word combo

if Rickie Lee Jones can be a *new* artist then maybe bell bottoms can be the
*new* trend at next years award ceremony!

kevin

If birds were trees
we'd be afraid to shoot them

If trees were birds
bulldozers' would be toast

(written in the age of bellbottoms and drugs)