RE: I'm a prude!

>What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?

Ya know, I've been pondering this philosphical conundrum for, oh, five whole
minutes earlier today.  I think wisdom done revealed the answer.  (Drum
roll)  If the hokey-pokey proves to be "what its all about", look around,
you're in a retirement or nursing home!

Best I could do...

Condolences,

Matt

or....you hang out at roller-skating rinks a lot. every time i go,
they always seem to be doing the "hokey-pokey" & the "limbo".

it's fun for all ages. oh yeah....and the "Y...M...C...A..."
with the arm motions to boot! :o)

tranquilly,
david