Re: Torvaald: the no longer nameless auto

lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com writes:

<< no, no, no.  it would be a great name, he will most
 likely never meet another phineas. >>

my cat also will probably never meet another with her name: Perpigillium
Brown (Peri for short) which I lifted from a Dr. Who character. Actually her
full name was originally Calico Perpigillium Brown which I shortened to
Caliperi.  Her former owner had named her Calico but since I got her as a
little kitten I though i could give her a brand new name but out of respect
to them I kept her original name for a time but I thought such a long name
might just give Peri a complex so I dropped it. My former cat's name was
Larry. He was such a stooge.

kevin