RE: Torvald: the no longer nameless auto

Title: Re: Torvald: the no longer nameless auto
Right!  The song is titled "Fourteen".  That is one I only have on cassette as well ( = not my playing time).

Going out to see if Knott has a discussion list...........

Michael

np: Hillsong Music - Touching Heaven Changing Earth
That’s the album! Thanks
One of the songs on that ‘83 cassette
had the phrase “tell me ‘bout yer dreamlife,  ‘tell me ‘bout yer dreamlife..”
i used to cover it in a band i had in the ‘80s.
<flashback>