Re: Re: html mail

On 1/7/02 10:58 PM, quoth the effervescent conrad.113 at osu_edu at
conrad.113 at osu_edu:

>I think some of nikki's problems might be the fact that she's reading her
>mail in AOL....maybe...I can tell that your mail is coming in html, but I'm
>not getting double text or crazy characters...

Well, yes and no. My email account is AOL, yeah, but I download all my
mail through Claris Emailer. If I were on AOL, I would be seeing the
pink, 18-pt. Desdemona in which some of you freaks insist on writing.

I saw Vapire Hunter D tonight. It was fabulous. Much fun was had, and I
highly recommend it. But hurry-- it won't be around much longer.