Re: More bad news.

>From: Ysobelle at aol_com
so I should hear poor Mina's fate on
>Monday. I have nigh unto no hope.

You've named your car?  Me too. She's japanese, and so I call her Ai-chan.
Not very original, I know.  (a )

>I'm okay, really, but it scared the hell out of me. But no one was
>seriously hurt

I too was rear-ended last November.  My car was drivable, but the impact
caused a short.  My power went out soon afterwards, leaving me stranded
alongside a frozen road, a mere five minutes from home.  The mechanic
attributed this power failure to my idling in traffic for so long, and I was
conned into buying a new alternator. However, I've experienced subsequent
electrical failures, proving that the jolt was the true culprit, as I'd
thought.

Also, the beautiful younger girl I was with experienced severe headaches.
Her dad picked her up, and, a few frigid and lonely hours later, at two in
the morning, he came back for me.  We had a good and heart-wrenching talk,
and I decided to break off the relationship with his daughter soon
afterwards.  It was the right decision, believe you me, though I've been
single since. :-(

What a night.  Did I mention that the person who hit me was a former
neighbor?  Or that the roads became solid sheet-ice in a matter of minutes?

The attending cop lauded my attitude. Then again, by
>law, if someone rear-ends you, it's automatically their fault, so I
>really had no reason to be defensive and nasty. Not that I would have
>been anyway, really.

Nor was I, though I was quick to point out that the dude who hit me (I was
too young at the time we were neighbors to have remembered him) smelled of
alcohol.  Truly the devil's elixir!

>Have I mentioned how much I loved Mina? G-d bless Honda. Wish I could put
>my money where my mouth is and get an Insight.

Here's my insight- God is not a four letter word.  :-)

>And no, Matt, I don't think you quite DO understand, but that's between
>Jessyka and me!

May it remain so, now and forevermore.  Amen.
PS  Buffy is new this week, or so I hear.  Can I get a "Woot"?