Re: movies (no otr)

I have seen this season a large amount of movies for me.  3: Harry Potter,
Oceans 11, and Fellowship of the Ring.  All were fantastic.  If I see
Fellowship of the Ring again, though, I want someone to hold my hand in the
scary parts.

PS.  I gave FFR to a friend for Christmas and she Absolutely loves it.  Yet
another convert!

Bethany

np: patience

David Dean wrote:

> michelle wrote:
>
> > Anybody got any recomendations?
>
> I saw 'Beautiful Mind' over the holidays.  For me it was an entertaining
> story and well acted/directed.  It was hard to buy Crowe as the lead (at
> times) but overall I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars.
>
> Cheers,
> David

~*~*~*~
"and the stories in my pockets are the best I've ever lived" -Sarah Masen