RE: can't we just do 2001 again

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, ms. tarquini wrote:

> --- Bob the dancing monkey <djohnson at snowplow_org>
> wrote:
> > I also realized that it was a shame that NC didn't
> > have the type of
> > mini-golf course that Sherry and I talk about
> > opening when we retire.  Yet.
> >

> and what sort of mini-golf course is that?

Why, kickass, of course.  One that mixes old-school Courses of Evil (I
have to put this ball over a bridge_how_ thin?), Rube Goldberg
contraptions, takes advantage of the natural lay of the land (or looks
like it does), and has a nice whimsical look to it.

There are several course designs that we've already talked about.  Above
all, I want to be able walk around with a bowler hat and an umbrella with
a screw-on putter attachment, watching over things.

-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |