Re: questions i combined (no otr)

In a message dated 12/31/01 2:57:54 PM Central Standard Time,
petert at interchange_ubc.ca writes:

<< Alas, I regret to say that my only exposure to Buechner has been
 second-hand, in what artists like Terry Scott Taylor and Carolyn Arends
 and writers like Philip Yancey have said about him.

Carolyn Arends??? I kinda grouped her with run of the mill CCM artists.
Perhaps I've been too hasty, anyone who likes Buechner can't be all bad. As
for Buechner *the hungering dark* is a great short book. *alphabet of grace*
is possibly his best non-fic - it is TST's fave and IMO his best fiction is
the books of bebb of which there are 4. Alas, I think they are OOP though.

 They have pills for that, you know.  That, and surgical procedures.  :)

Believe me, I've tried about every pill there is but nothing seems to help.