Re: nothing to do w/ Re: Re Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

Leisel- thanks for the daybrightner-

>he drives wrecklessly, can't spell your name and uses
>initials that may or maynot actually be his.
>girls this is the man your mother warned you about.
>
>l-i-e-s-e-l
>
>ha :)

I have the genetics of a one percenter, I can't spell for crap period- much
less off of my usual terminal (I like macs, been eons since I used one
reularly) And use initials that are somewhere in that name thingy- but I'm
big on name stuff (Nevermind I can't remember names to save face)

I am the man your mother never warned you about 'cause she always thought
her daughter would have better sense.
Nevermind how your dad'll handle it.

Laughing at myself

D.M.