Re: P-A-R-T-Y (was: inerrancy vs. infallibility (no otr)/ is: Dutch ramblings)

In a message dated 12/31/01 2:47:27 PM Central Standard Time,
lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com writes:

<< > I'm beginning to think I just might be able to
 > combine my summer holiday
 > with a visit to C'stone 2002. Shall I? Who dares
 > meet me there?

 > >i'm thinking with all the listees who are planning on
 being there i may just have to be as well...>>

Yes, come join the party. Hopefully we will get the same pleasure as we did
last year by having OTR on the schedule twice.

Rose

np on the radio: "Give me Strength" by some band from Ohio