Re: drive by postings

--- Hazel410 at aol_com wrote:

>  Have you gotten snow
> there?

I woke up Saturday morning to find things very bright
outside.  Not a lot of snow.  An inch or so.  But it's
really cold.
I didn't think about the usefulness of a rubber coat
for snow angels...

> May I suggest somewhere on the East Coast?
> Guaranteed to be different.  Not
> necessarily better, mind you, but definitely
> different than Kentucky.

Yeah, I like the east coast.  I like Boston.
Actually, I shouldn't have said 'another city'.  I
should have just said 'somewhere else'.  When I was in
Boston this past summer I realised I have had way too
much noise in my life.  Give me a house in the country
far enough away from the road that you hear the cars
coming to visit way before you see them.

Or maybe I should back up and ask
> -why- you're interested in
> relocating?

I feel like my life here in the 'Ville has about
expired.  For the first time in forever I feel like
I'm freed up enough to move wherever I want.  OUt of
debt and all that...

> >  UK beat UofL today.
> >  That sucks.
> >

> Kentucky/Louisville?  I have to admit here: I'm
> guessing wildly.  :)

yep

> >  UK beat IU last week.
> >  That really sucks.
> >

> Another guess: Indiana?

yep again

Do, please, tell me who
> Tubby is.  At least identify
> the sport to which you're referring?  : )

Tubby Smith coaches basketball at UK.
The UK/UofL game was quite significant because
longtime UK coach Rick Patino (who I don't like) is
now coach at U of L.  INteresting day...

> My stepsister and I were proud of the boys, though:
> they handled the mistake
> and the aftermath very well; no yelling or blaming
> and such.  Better than a
> lot of adults who get their toys broken.  ;)

So How old is your little guy?  Y'know, I really wish
Santa would bring me a son for Christmas or my
birthday or something.  I almost had one a few years
ago.  If I could have just figured out a way to keep
him and send his Mamma packing...

that's enough for now...

King of Ellipses...
Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?