Re: Re: drive by postings

On 12/30/01 1:49 AM, quoth the effervescent Hazel410 at aol_com at
Hazel410 at aol_com:

>>  Lord of the Rings is a good movie.
>>  Beautiful Mind is a really good movie.
>
>Saw the former this afternoon, and I agree; it was good.  Not
>themostamazingspectacularwonderfulmovieI'veeverseen, but good.
>
>My mom saw a Beautiful Mind and agrees with your assessment.  I have not
>yet... and there are so many out right now that I would like to see!

So-- Harry Potter yesterday and I'm off to see LotR tomorrow and ALMOST
saw Vampire Hunter D tonight. Oh, and am shooting for Harry Potter again
(in a different theater!!!) Wednesday. Dear G-d, what's happening to me???

I'd like to see ABM, but I've only just gotten over my insane panting for
Russell Crowe after Gladiator. I don't know if I can throw myself into
that maelstrom again. Besides, he reminds me too much of Ronan Harris. Or
is it vice versa?

I whispered to my companion in the midst of Harry Potter, "I want to
sleep with Alan Rickman's voice. Not the rest of him-- well, okay, yes,
the rest of him, but especially his voice." Purrrrr.