christmas and cornerstone

Dear List,

I got O brother where art thou, the movie and soundtrack, on dvd and cd, respectively.

i got the chris thile cd.

roann - sorry to hear about your most unfortunate christmas ex-perience. however, i was delighted to see that you collect disney ornaments. i got a few this year too. along with disney monopoly and DisTriv 2.

smitty - dude, i will pay you $7 a shower if you let me borrow yours during cornerstone. i might be willing to give you more if you require it. i'm not kidding at all. showers are the #1 thing that keeps me away from cornerstone. well, some years it has been more like #3.. but this year, so far it's been #1. followed by - i'd have to go with my cousin and her boyfriend which might be... boring.

so it's not that many days after christmas and already i'm not looking forward to the next 12 days of break that i have left before school starts again. i have no idea what to do besides sleep, and even that i can only do for so long. i'd make a horrible bum.

-kate

"I guess a cup is only useful for the hollow of it's shape. The brokenness in me is the need that holds your grace." - justin mcroberts

Personalise your email address at http://another.com
THINK: your slogan or email address on a gorgeous mousemat
CLICK HERE http://another-shop.com