Re: Christmas in the Imaginary Apple Orchard....

--- Christian D Lindemer <CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu> wrote:

> I If you'll re-read that paragraph you quoted,
> you'll notice I said to
> practice driving in an *empty* parking lot.  I
> believe you can be much
> better prepared to handle winter conditions if you
> have practiced soem
> driving, and know what you can and cannot do.  You
> will also learn how to
> correct for a skid, and just how much sooner you
> will need to start
> braking when there is snow on the ground.

Mmm Hmmm.  And you started out by saying how fun it
was to drive in the snow.  You can't say that and then
prepared and responsible winter driver."  Unless, of
course, you are a teenager.

But who am I to talk.  I'm the one who buried my
Nissan (who don't make dune buggies) in the sand on
Christmas Eve.

Anyway...be careful.

Kelvin

=====
What if the hokey-pokey really IS what it's all about?!?