Re: Cornerstone 2002

In a message dated 12/26/01 4:23:39 PM Central Standard Time,
Angealika at aol_com writes:

<< I can't wait.  I'm already excited...I think I'm going to go put a tent on
layaway!! :)
 HAVALINA RAIL CO. IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!!  I've been wanting to see them in
 concert for a LONG time.  Man I'm excited.  Somebody help me contain
myself.>>

I think I can feel your excitement. Start now doing your anti-rain dances.
And a word from experience. Try to get a tent you can stand-up straight in.
It can really begin to get on your nerves to have to duck in and stoop while
in your tent for a week in the sun with little sleep.

Rose