re: favorite cd's

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, jarrod rager wrote:
> 1. Sleeping At Last_"Capture" - these guys rock,emo from Chicago (hey that
> rhymes), and with a lead singer my age (18) they have a really mature sound

I have seen them perform a few times, snagged their pre-release demo 1 1/2
years ago at C-Stone.  (Aren't they from Champaign/Urbana?  Anyhow, I
understand Billy Corgan is working with them on some material...)  An
awesome trio, they seem to make one guitar sound like many more...I'm a
big fan of dense guitars (for example, Hum) so they are something I like.
;)

-Smitty