happy holidays

just writing in to wish everyone a great holiday, andif you don't celebrate any, a good 4-day weekend. hope things go well for everyone. i'm not sure how mineare going, it's getting very wierd in my life right now, so i'm not sure what i'll be doing with my time off from work.

for everyone in michigan, i ordered snow for christmas, they told me it should be here just in time, and i asked them to make sure it wouldn't allmelt by the weekend so i could go snowboarding. they said they'd see what they could do for me.

okay, enjoy all
---dan in michigan

np: cracker - 'the golden age'