Photos from Taft show weekend

Hi, everyone!

I finally got my black&white photos developed, and I scanned in the best of
them and put them on my web page.  I will be getting the color roll in a hour
or so, but I'm not sure I will be able to put them on the web before I leave
for the holidays.  In any case, if you want to see the first 17 photos
(covering Friday night through early Sat.; brunch photos are on the other
roll), go to my home page (URL below), click on "Photo Album", and then click
on "A Trip to Cincinnati".  This link used to have the pictures of my trip down
in 1997 for the first Rhinelander Roundup, but I decided it was time to finally
put something new there.  :-)

Anyway, the photos are in a somewhat reduced form (the three pics of the show
in progress are *very* reduced -- they came out much better than I expected for
the light conditions.  Of course, there were about eight other photos that were
worthless.  :-)), so be sure to click on them to see the bigger versions.

Enjoy!
--
Don Smith                    Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                          http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/

"Some people dream of fortunes, while other people dream of cookies."