incu-tool and fav 5 singers

So Briquet <Sobriqet at webtv_net> wrote:
> Tool is unfriendly enough to stay out of my Top 50,

but they're brilliant.  if King Crimson were a metal
band, perhaps.

> as is Incubus,

unfriendly?  they're quite nice guys.  one magazine
writer refered to them as "yonic metal."  anybody
knowing what that means probably laughed and agreed
as much as i did (the term used as a respectful,
loving term in kama sutra).  they're honestly quite
nice, down-to-earth gents who write relatively
intelligent, positive songs in this thing called
"new metal/hard rock."

Brandon Boyd has one of the best voices in rock.
(so does Maynard James Keenan in Tool, though). :)

my top 5 singers of all-time (hands down):
  Maynard James Keenan (Tool, A Perfect Circle)
  Mike Patton (Faith No More, Mr Bungle, Fantomas,
      Peeping Tom, Tomahawk)
  Brandon Boyd (Incubus)
  Doug Pinnick (King's X, Poundhound, Supershine)
  Karin Bergquist (Over the Something)

uh huh,
Dan

np: collective soul - disciplined breakdown

=====
+- Galactic Cowboys http://www.dlm.net/gc/ -+
   Pixie Princess Studios:
+-           http://www.pixieprincess.com/ -+