RE: rent-a-Barry

>>>Barry, I believe they wanted you to *be* a rent-a-don.

Yeah...well I am more like a "lease with the option to buy" kinda guy.

>>And girls, if it's a cook you're looking for, I don't think Barry's your
guy.

Very True.  I told my mom after Church on Sunday that I had cereal for 4 of
the past 5 meals.  She offered me lunch.  I went to Taco Bell.  So if you
like cereal.

>>However, he *will* fly thousands of miles, just to drive 10 hours to see a
concert with you.

More like 14 hours (round trip) and two concerts. :) Although thousands
sounds better is was more like flying "hundreds" of miles.

>>Right, Barry?

Who are you?  Do I know you? ;)

>>>At least, if Dawson's Creek isn't on.  LOL

umm.....

See above.....that *was* your Christmas present.

out here,
Barry

julie

http://shopnow.netscape.com/