Re: Trespassers William (no OtR)

In a message dated 12/18/2001 6:27:34 PM Pacific Standard Time, chris at fumblefactory_com writes:

StevieBoo,
   Can i just thank you publicly for introducing me to Trespassers William? i don't think i've listened to much else all this week. i would just email you, but alas, i don't have it offhand.

::chris::

Glad to be of service...  :)  Those of you out there who don't know Trespassers William (which I'm sure is pretty much all of you), I highly recommend them.  Check 'em out at:  http://www.trespasserswilliam.com or at http://www.mp3.com/trespassers

StevieBoo
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Daniel Amos - Motor Cycle

“...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl