hallelujah

>>>By the way, do you know who has covered this song? I have it on a mix
someone
gave me, sans liner notes.<<<

There may be a lot of cover versions of this song, but I'll bet the one
on the tape is the Jeff Buckley one.  I'll just bet.  At least a dime.
And I'm a poor grad student, so that's a lot.  :)

Beautiful haunting sort of voice, like Sting and Robert Plant had a
mutual nephew who lived on a cloud.  Or something.

It'd be on the album called Grace.

Fred