Re: Where was I??

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Kelvin Bailey wrote:

> I'm curious.  Why did that comment anger you?  Did you
> not catch that it was totally facetious?
>
> Just wondering...

'Fraid I missed the tone of the remark too.  Ah, the limitations of
e-mail.

By the bye, had a lovely (if ill) time running the merch booth at the 400
Bar.  Was a fine, fine time that unfortunately made me ill later that
evening for some reason.  Haven't been able to figure out why.

But it was lovely to meet y'all that introduced yourselves to me.  It was
a beautiful show.

-Drew

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, Goats: the  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) -----------------  comic strip |