Re: rent-a-don

In a message dated 12/16/01 2:38:40 PM, dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu
writes:

<< All right, all right!  How much are you offering?  How long does it take to
drive to Philadelphia?  You and Ysobelle buy the food, give me a couch to
sleep
on and give me a tour of Philly (I've never been there), and I'll cook for you
for a weekend (time to be determined).  How's that for a deal? >>

make it the first weekend of march, and i'll be there, too!  yay!

don't try to pull our bluff...cause it's not a bluff.

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka