Re: nye plans?

"j.g." writes:
<well,  my ~plan~,   as it always is,    is to disconnect the phone and go to bed around  9:30 or 10,   and wake up sometime the next day to find that yes, indeed,  the sun rose and it's a new day which happens to be in a new year.   i believe it was bruce who said  "big stinkin'  deal" and i must concur with this assessment.>

that's a good plan - last year i booked a hotel room in the middle of nowhere (cheap and avoids the drunks) and crashed around 11...i awoke last year at around 1:30 am to find that my friends had found me and decided to wake me up from my slumber - is it in any way illegal for one of my friends who works for my credit card company to hunt me down using that information? i think it is, but that might just be me.

hey wait, didn't bruce reveal that he's going to nyc also? so much for 'big stinkin deal'...

---dan in michigan