Format request

Hey, all-- quick Netiquette reminder:

Please remember that some of your fellow Lostees use plain-text programs
to read your sparkling prose, and that using html (i.e. fancy fonts,
backgrounds, colours, block editing, etc.) in your post sometimes makes
the deciphering thereof very difficult.

Point the second: when replying to another Lostee's post, pretty please
quote only that bit of the post to which you're replying that's relevant
to your point. We haven't had anyone cut and paste the entire digest in a
while, but it's a point that bears repeating.

Brought to you by the number 5 ands the letter Q. And a nice MLT, a
mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean
and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.