Re: bouncy neighbors

In a message dated 12/15/01 5:52:08 AM Central Standard Time,
simon-bar-sinister at neo_rr.com writes:

<< and here,  to cross-thread my replies,   was it Rose who had the bouncy
 upstairs neighbour?    have a bunch of your friends over,  the more the
 better,   and when it ends  (finally or prematurely,  whichever the case may
 be),    clap, hoot,  stomp,  Woot,  cheer, whistle,  applaud wildly  >>

LOL! I never thought of doing that. Part of me feels like it would only
encourage her activities further. But then again, a 'party' would have been
better than the cussing I was doing this morning at 7am when I was awakened
out of a sound sleep.

Rose