Re: random question time

Dan wrote:

>bonus for those who want extra credit: who the hell thought of this horrible idea of "dinner and a movie"? how are you supposed to get to know someone sitting quietly in the dark with over a hundred other people watching a movie?!?!??!?!

Dear Frustrated and Fed Up,

Hmmmm....I don't know who came up with the idea, but I agree that it isn't a very good one.  I don't think you are a "cheapass bastard" either.  Then again, I do about as well in the dating circle as you do, from what you described.  Canoeing seems like a good thing to do on a date.  Too bad that its winter.

Samantha

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/