Re: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

rhys wrote, in response to liesel's asking about height (i'm 5'6 or so, by
the way):

> me? a whopping 5'10 or something.

lol my friend alex has been "just friends" with this guy charlie for a while
now.  they finally decided to start dating.  she was complaining about him
being too tall for her...she's 6' and he's 6'6".

i guess no one is ever happy.  either that, or we all are just engrained with
the need to complain about *something*.  me included.

sometimes i wish i was a little bit shorter.

ha ha...reminds me of that old skee lo song..."sometimes i wish i was a
little bit taller, i wish i was a baller..."

*liking music that's sometimes so pointless you just have to laugh at it, but
it usually makes REALLY good dancing music*
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka