Re: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

rhys shared with us:

> i cried when i realised God could love only me. just me. not just thewhole
>  world and everyone else. but me.

and to that, i want to share the lyrics of one of the christmas songs we have
sung for our concerts as of late.  even though i don't believe in it like
many of you would, i thought it would be nice to share.  it sure is pretty
music...

where shepherds lately knelt and kept the angels word
i come in half belief, a pilgrim strangely stirred
but there is room and welcome there for me.

in that unlikely place i find him as they said
sweet newborn babe, so frail, and in a manger bed
a still small voice to cry one day for me.

how could i not have known isaiah would be there?
his prophecies fulfilled...with pounding heart i stare
a child, a son, the prince of peace for me.

can i forget how love was born and burned its way into my heart
unasked, unforced, unearned
to die, to live, and not alone for me.

that's the song.  it's real pretty.  and rhys' comment reminded me of it...i
think it is important to remember the love of god, not only for the entire
world, but for you as well.  because s/he does love the entire world...but in
his/her eyes, you are the only one s/he loves as well.

and liesel...i loved your story about the songs from live.  thanks for
sharing.

liking the thought of spirituality mixed with sexuality...
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka