Re: RE: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

On 12/14/01 1:35 PM, quoth the effervescent Drew at VOGELAP at UCMAIL_UC.EDU:

>Is that a fat joke?!

You know, I almost missed this joke in the year it's been gone.

Almost.

Also, I have to chime in on the whole Live thread. What I had a problem
with in Matt's posts was this:

"I'm not close-minded, just open eyed.  Which is why I'm not trying to
tell
anyone who or what they should listen to.  My intent is strictly to be
cautionary...

know your product,

Matt"

Matt, you're certainly entitled to your opinions. But to come to a list
of adults and imply that we somehow NEED cautioning-- well, that's what I
have a problem with. "Know your product"? Thanks. Most of us already do.