Re: Giambi and Darren Oliver (Absolutely No OtR....)

In a message dated 12/14/2001 7:04:43 AM Pacific Standard Time, Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov writes:

Okay the pressing question, as a die hard Red Sox fan, on my mind today is
Baseball.  Do we have baseball fans out there on the list?  I am wondering
whether Baseball is an OtR listee type of thing? I don't know why but my
guess would be no.

Well, I'm an Angels fan and a good case could be made that that's not baseball...  What are you gonna give us so you can have Mo back?

Personally, I think hockey's more of an OtR appropriate than baseball, but that could just be because I like hockey better.  Then again, just as my Angels don't really play baseball, my Ducks don't really play hockey...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  The Smiths - Louder Than Bombs

“...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl