RE: a live response (from the girl who started it all)

>>thank you for the 'head's up' (there's
nothing in that phrase i should know about is there ?
:) ) i shall from this time forward know better.

HEY! I am 6'4" and am very offended by people saying "Heads Up" all the
time.  As if I were some kind of freak! ;)  One can find offense wherever
they want.

out here,
barry

liesel

=====
"stories & cigarettes have ruined the lives of lesser girls"
p. yorn