Re: Janus Addiction Singer Helps free 2,300 slaves

Kristen Ulrich wondered:

<Does he confess Christ?  Or is this just an organization that he works with.  Because a couple of years ago he was doing things like making out with my sister in a club.  I guess I'll will have to look around, or if anyone knows his current spiritual status let me know.  Thanks!  :)>

last i saw him he was on tour in octocber,a nd i doubt that anyone with serious religious ties would put on that stage show...it you saw it, you'd understand what i mean.

---dan