Re: Live (no OtR)

>(Matt Messina indicated he's "loathe to pick on anyone's favorite
>band" then wrote a whiny tirade as to why Christians should boycott
>Pennsylvania-based popsters Live)

yeah, whatever.

if humankind would try to see things they have similar or in common with
oneanother rather than focus on their differences, we wouldn't be in the
crazy state it is today.

liesel and i like +live+, you don't.  big stinkin' deal.  the "know your
product" closing aside, I feel I'm aware enough to continue to support their
art on my personal evaluations.

ooh, one more thing:  Matt, you wrote: "I can't support any band who
promotes their personal religious ideology at the expense of others.
Period."  What do you think of this lyric:

"I don't wanna tell you lies, like Presbyterians or spies"

Just curious.

Are you?,

Bruce

"I don't wanna argue
hurt your pride or make you blue
your tongue is forked and clearly
there are scales upon your skin"

PS I've shared this view many times this past weekend, and I'll share it
again: If Calista Flockhart is concerned with female circumcision, dammit,
we should ALL be concerned about it!!